Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

.. a message from Hanno Jason .. to Hanno Jason Leigh... you can ask your younger brother, Lauri... if it's okay if he's not their.. in the same room-area.. if he's not present.. when you Hanno Jason Leigh are getting your IM's.. your injections.. from Traing.. some exceedingly, severely necessary medication / drugs that you will explain to Lauri... that you really did directly.. is the word.. - transfused.. ?.. - .. is that the word.. 'transfused'.. ? -.. injected directly into your bloodstream.. James Callis as Robert Bruce Banner.. Hyacinth Ryder Sunyata Ryder Sunyata Horowitz Winona horowitz ryder Winona Ryder Sascha Renzcha as Jennifer Walters.. that I really, really need require for these drugs medications to be directly injected into my bloodstream.. thru an IM- / injection into my shoulder.. but how private this IM- / injection actually is.. from Traing.. maybe I can explain this to Lauri.. and how he .. if it's okay if he's not their.. in the same room-area. with me and Traing.. during this IM- / injection into my shoulder.. of necessary drug medication that I need for my schizophrenia / bipolar (?) / borderline-personality-disorder (?)....

No comments:

Post a Comment