Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

... I am Hanno Jason Leigh.. and I also want to tell my younger brother Lauri.. that a huge reason why I write so much about female nudity on my posts on my website.. about the female nudity of professional nude actresses like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Emmanuelle beart.. is because of the satanic, 1980's Satanic cult-reminiscent pedophilia against young boys.. on the animated show.. "The Simpsons".. and that I'm just hoping.. that Lauri agrees with me .. that even tho it's sexually abused young boys on a cartoon.. for the sake of humour.. that even tho it's still, only a cartoon... it's still horrific, satanic pedophilia against young boys.. even tho it's a cartoon.. and I hope Lauri agrees with me on this.. on this point.. in connection to the volitional, painstakingly deliberate female nudity in movies... of professionally nude actresses like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson.. and Emmanuelle Beart...

No comments:

Post a Comment