Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

.. Nude Sunyata Ryder: .. ".. I played Jo March as the very first Winona Ryder in the history of movies to play Jo March I played her in a movie directed by Gillian Armstrong.. I want to talk about the very last thing I did in that movie.. I said the words.. '.. oh.. she's my sister!.. she's my sister.. '... to Gabriel Byrne.. and I said this in such a.. it's how I said this... like an afterthought.. perhaps.. yes.. that my whole performance in this movie now as sum total was an afterthought.. in sum total.. meaning sum total because of how I said those words.. my demeanour.. perhaps I fluttered my hair with my fingers hand.. when I said those words.. '... oh.. she's my sister!.. she's my sister.. ".. to Gabriel Byrne.. and the movie ended.. and it was a ending of a movie.. and their was such deep would you say Lovecraft-emotion in this movie.. and-.. it's.. it's what happens... also.. when Hanno Raudsepp saw this movie in the movie theatres with Marike Kukla.. -.. Kathy Bates... we don't remember the name of the movie theatre Hanno Raudsepp saw this movie in with Marike Kukla.. but.. then the very next day the tomorrow day after that day the next day.. he read a tiny newspaper.. wait.. it may have been a single paper.. literally a single piece of paper he had in his hand that was a Winona Ryder article.. in the Country Style donut show by the intersection of Sheppard street and Young street.. right opposite Sheppard centre.. and.. he read a Winona Ryder in this Winona Ryder article.. who was.. a nice woman.. a nice, normal woman.. so normal.. so normal... so very, very, very normal.. a person was this Winona Ryder in this newspaper article about Winona Ryder.. and she was nice.. and she was nice.. and she was nice.. and whereas literally ALL he could think about after seeing 'Little Women', directed by Gillian Armstrong... was Claire Danes as Beth.. Claire Danes being apocalyptically electrifying as Beth in this movie... in 'Little Women', directed by Gillian Armstrong.. after he read this newspaper paper article about Winona Ryder.. her really felt that Claire Danes was far too young.. to be his girlfriend.. and Winona Ryder was exactly his age.. it turned out Winona Ryder was exactly one year older than Hanno Raudsepp.. and he felt Loki-Thor Thorloke thunder-lightning like soft mellow yellow subtle force in his soul.. that from now one... his eternal dream was that Winona Ryder would be his girlfriend.. on video.. he saw a Winona Ryder who must have been a different woman play Jo March on the video-cassette version of 'Little Women', directed by Gillian Armstrong.. and-.. and.. when she showed the first published manuscript of her novel to Gabriel Byrne.. she had a jolt-face.. maybe a wicked jolt of her head.. she had a spontaneous, abrupt Innana Death-Stare genteel gentle amiable look on her face like as if you could define this as a facial demeanour freeze-frame.. and she.. this new Winona Ryder she said.. '.. what is it.. '.. I think Gabriel Byrne.. did he say something like.. '.. vampires.. werewolves.. this stuff.. is what you like.. ?..'.. what if... in a remake he could say.. '.. ahh.. your dream is to be H. P. Lovecraft.. I wonder if he wrote about vampires and werewolves.. I wonder.. is it possible.. that he did.. ?.. '.. when I Sunyata Ryder played this role of Jo March in the movie theatre when Hanno Raudsepp saw this movie with Marike Kukla.. then after my rejection.. after Gabriel Byrne expressed.. disenchantment.. with my novel.. I as Jo March.. I as Sunyata Ryder Winona Ryder as Jo March I ran into my apartment building I closed the door and I think I may have covered my face with my hand an I started ferociously crying... the woman I think that she is Sunyata Horowitz.. that she played Jo March on the video-cassette... I think that she her counterpart to greatly crying in this scene.. was that she cried greatly because she read a letter from home saying that her sister Beth.. was dying... ".... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment