Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

.. Balder (Hanno Jason Leigh): .. ".. I will find you... you disgusting, filthy mother.. I know who you are.. you looked just like Krista Soots.. I was a little boy.. it was my very first time wearing a Spider-man costume.. do you know who your putrid slimy filthy vile little boy son was.. he was a BULLY!!!.. he was a Bully!!.. he was a Bully!!.. he told me in this plainting, pscyho-voice.. he told me I wasn't Spider-man... he told me over and over and over again I wasn't Spider-man.. I should have castrated your little boy son right then and their.. he was an evil child.. he was an evil child.. he was an evil child.. by holy Freyya Morningstar.. I treated him like the CROOK he was... like Spider-man would deal with any crook.. and then like the mewling little boy he was he ran to his mommy.. you mommy.. you holy mommy.. I will make sure that you strip your little boy naked and anally rape him with an iron rod.. and you will be a naked female pedofile you holy mommy.. and you will sob and sob and sob and sob your face scrunching up like the face of a little mole.. and I will suck the fat out of your fat naked ass with a syringe I designed specifically for you you holy naked mommy.. because I was a little boy and I WAS SPIDER-MAN.. you will be one dead-wood naked rapist you holy mommy... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment