Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

.. Cyberpunk Retro - Nightmare of a milleneum.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of Oscar Isaiah: .. ".. hanno.. I couldn't tell you who I was.. but that was my thick brass timbre tamber and resonance of my voice in your voice.. saying.. the word.. '.. hanno..'... that was the voice of Charlotte Ryder's boyfriend in the movie.. 'Mermaids'.. that's me.. that's who I always was.. for those several months.. for those several months.. I'm joining the crew of.. of 'The Girls next door'... Zeke Aegus is in my future in the Star Wars sequels... Poe Oscar Isaac Poe.. aka Steve Cole.. the pre-crisis Batman character Steve Cole aka Oscar Isaac Poe Oscar Isaac.. he recently arrived.. he recently arrived.. sob sob sob... to help.. sob sob sob sob... poor, poor, poor, so very, very adorable.. 4-year old Helen Alexandros (4-year old Holly madison).. sob sob sob... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4P_LxT9ybM&list=RD8YnH2cVSwlk&index=6

No comments:

Post a Comment