Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

.. Alan Rickman.. you based Hans Gruber on Scorpio... in the very first "Dirty Harry" movie ever made.. you exhaustively, intricately studied that movie.. Alan Rickman.. for your performance as Scorpio Hans Gruber... their is pure unadultured, inhuman, ultra-human Balder (Hanno Jason Leigh)- esque rage in the face and and voice of Scorpio when he says the standing-ovation line.. ".. I-.. HAVE--.. THE RIGHT--.. TO A LAWYER.. !!!..."... Scorpio was Frank in the first Hellraiser movie.. when I got the starro wound on my heel in I think it was in February or early March 2009... I heard the ghostly voice soft echo.. ".. you have the mark of scorpio..."... I've been Scorpio as Cobra Commander for the last two years.. but I really think I've been Scorpio as Cobra Commander for the last five years.. now that it's almost December 2020.. it was me.. ME.. ME.. who wanted Bruce Willis to play a stereotypical Charles Bronson in a remake of "Death Wish".. I!!!- .. wanted that.. I!!!... nobody wanted that movie... NOBODY.. their are so many movies.. a CGI- quasi-childrens movie about tribal culture.. that I see a trailer for on youtube.. NOBODY wants that movie.. their are SO so so so so so many movies in theatres in the past decade that NOBODY fucking WANTS!!!... that's the strategy.. that's the strategy.... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment