Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

.. this is a conversation I had with John Shea.. in March... of the year 2009.. in March.. the month of the March hare.. I don't think it was in February... of the year 2009.. and think it was next month.. the following month of March.. aka next month.. the month right after... right after February.. March... the month of March.. in the year 2009.. I had a conversation with John Shea.. I think it was in March.. I mentioned a truly fantastic man named Terry.. a great friend of mine at Aisp.. we were at a party at his house.. their was.. would you describe it as white cake.. as cake with thick white frosting.. and a yellow-white cake-bread interior.. and.. we had a little bit of the cake at night.. at the party.. but we had most of the cake in the morning right after.. we slept over at his house.. the cake was a huge theme at this party.. Terry made a fantastic joke when we were really eating the cake in the morning.. Terry said.. '.. well.. at least this proves.. that you can have your cake... and eat it too... ".. I mentioned this anecdote to John Shea.. when he was talking about one of the very first episodes of 'Lois and Clark'.. with Clark's biological parents.. Lara and Jor-el.. Kathy Bates.. ?..-.. SORRY.. I don't know the names of the actor who played Jor-el or the actress who played Lara on 'Lois and Clark' on this one of its very first episodes.. but they were viewing scenes on earth.. from Krypton.. and I really wanted exactly this scene between Jor-el and Lara viewing scenes on planet earth from krypton.. I really, really wanted this scene to happen with Jor-el (Gary Oldman) and Lara (emmanuelle beart) in the very, very, very first Superman movie ever co-directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla.. and.. I also thought of the purity angelic serene absolutism of the purity of ONLY krypton in the purity of the Richard Donner Krypton-sense.. where their is NO evidence or visual or even sense whatsoever of planet earth at ALL.. and I really wanted that Richard Donner Krypton purity.. equally.. and I had to choose between one or the other.. and then John Shea.. actor John Shea he said.. '.. hanno.. I am going to study how you can have your cake and eat it too.. '... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment