Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Rokk Tronic.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of Betsy Braddock (Tera Patrick): ..".. I want to tell you the story of my life.. I was.. not long ago... not very long ago.. I was such a naive young fool... full of pettyness and venom.. and I did not understand the satanic, horrific economic sanctions being practiced against the beautiful county of Latveria.. and-.. and.. when I made such a despicable, revolting commentary on this very theme.. then a change of my whole attitude.. and my demeanor.. was necessary.. and I became a mystical woman.. I became.. a female samurai.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnH2cVSwlk&list=RD8YnH2cVSwlk&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment