Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Synesthesia.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of.. Gal Godot-1.. aka.. Gal Godot of earth-1.. aka.. Gal Godot of Gotham City of earth-1.. Gal Godot-1: .. ".. I think.. eventually.. I am going to watch the one movie.. the one movie.. that I know I was definitely in.. that movie being.. 'Batman vs. Superman- dawn of justice", directed by goodfellow Zack Snyder.. screenplay by Chris Terrio and Zack Snyder.. and.. I really, really deeply love screenwriter Chris Terrio.. I feel deep, great affection and love for him.. and someday.. maybe soon.. maybe soon.. I am going to watch that movie.. the one movie I know I'm in.. as Diana Prince.. I'll watch the whole movie.. on DVD.. on-.. on DVD... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoXv20gKhq0

No comments:

Post a Comment