Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Dune 2020 Official Trailer Music.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. of.. Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. Tom Hiddleston is.. by leaps and bounds.. at quantum speed.. he is evolving into.. into being and becoming.. precisely.. apocalptically.. exactly.. he is.. the Loki I wrote.. I typed.. on my portable computer.. and printed out... in grey-fonted text.. and he is playing him now.. he he has been playing him for a long, long time now.. ever since... 'Thor- the Dark World'.. and he.. Tom Hiddleston.. is not playing the Marvel comics Loki at all.. he is playing the Icelandic, Norse, Scandinavian Giant-God Loki.. who I wrote.. in my grey-fonted text.. in my grey-fonted-printer text.. in the year.. 2002.. I remember that 'Return of the king', directed by Peter Jackson.. came out in the spring or late winter of the year 2003... and I think I first joined Alan Goodley's class.. in November.. in November.. of the year 2002.. for the first time in my life.. for the first time in my life.. and I talked to Al Caitlin the nicest man in the world you could meet.. I talked to him on the phone in the month of October.. I think in the year 2002.. and I finished writing my grey-fonted text.. in the.. month of October of November of the year 2002.. when I finally wrote Helen of Troy.. dancing with the various items of her domestic house like they were little people she was playing with.. and also.. I wrote about her infatuation with Paris.. the sheppard man Paris.. how he was like a rippling, rushing archipelago river-stream incarnate.. and I finally wrote about the sad, despairing king Agamemon.. and the career woman who wanted to mastermind his whole kingly career.. namely.. Clytemnestra.. all.. in the autumn of the year 2002.. all in the autum in the year 2002.. and how she Clytemnestra ALL of her ambition was only for her husband Agamemnon.. and none for herself whatsoever.. the ultimate vicarious experience for her.. just like Lady Macbeth.. just like lady macbeth.. that was my Clytemnestra.. that was my Clytemnestra.. in the year 2002.. in the autumn of the year 2002.. and I felt something truly arcane happening with my visual ink-text reading of English Restoration comedy that autumn.. namely.. reading Congreve's 'The Way of the World'... and in early-mid September of that year 2002.. 2002.. before all that.. before all that.. I wrote into my binder.. in pencil or pen.. in pencil or pen.. still in pen.. I think.. still in pen.. I think.. at a Starbucks.. at a Starbucks.. that September.. that-.. that September.. in the year 2002.. in teh the year 2002.. I wrote in pen into my binder.. the saga of Orestes meeting the priestess Iphegenia.. in the dream-land of the Taurians.. in the dream-land of the Taurians.. and she looked at his face and he Orestes had the face of Kylo Ren in episode 8; the Last Jedi.. his face seemed to be swarming with soupy, amoeba-like dark powers.. the interior face of Orestes.. the interior face of Orestes.. and Iphegenia just like a beautiful courteous host May Welland or Maggie Verver.. she welcomed her guest Orestes to the land of the Taurians.. to the land of the Taurians.. and she did all that.. with the nicest, most appealing courtesy.. with the most appealing courtesy.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGBT6cP5kTI&list=RDgGBT6cP5kTI&start_radio=1 ... in the inwards of the above URL.. GBT.. GBT.. GBT.. GBT.. "GBT".. "GBT".. "GBT".. "GBT".. is George Bernard Taggart.. is-.. is.. is.. George Bernard Taggart.. aka.. is... aka.. is.. "GBT".. "GBT".. "GBT".. "GBT".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment