Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

... copy-and-pasted from.. from.. jolleo.club.. aka.. the Toronto Star on the internet...

SPECIAL REPORT: Tesla launches its newest platform BitcoinEra™ - aims to help families become wealthier Due to the financial crisis around the world, Tesla has launched a new project promising to help families become wealthier It is well known that families around the world are suffering from financial crisis, businesses are shutting down and people are losing their jobs due to the recent global pandemic. The big corporate "Tesla" has decided to help those in need and started building its project "BitcoinEra", investing $1.5 billion in bitcoin. Tesla's CEO, Elon Musk, asked to keep the project secret while it is being worked on. Now Tesla has finally revealed BitcoinEra and is happy to announce that citizens of Canada are amongst the first to try out this new platform along with the US, the UK and Australia. The idea is simple: allow the average person the opportunity to cash in on the digital currency boom. Even if they have absolutely no investing or technology experience. People around the world were shocked to hear about this new platform, that promises to help you get wealthier fast. BitcoinEra is a new cryptocurrency trading platform, that according to Musk, can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months! Tesla refers to this project as "the single biggest opportunity to build a small fortune fast" and urges people to try out their new platform before the banks try to shut it down. At BitcoinEra, a user would simply make an initial deposit into the platform, usually of $400 or more, and the automated trading algorithm would go to work. Interview with Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, about Bitcoin Era. Exclusive interview with Tesla CEO, Elon Musk: "Tesla have always tried to make people around the world happy, now we aim to help people rather than just make them happy, we want each and every person to be able to afford their dreams and desires." Musk continues: "Our newest platform, BitcoinEra, will help people get richer FAST, instead of working for every penny, we make the money work FOR YOU!" Musk promises that as long as BitcoinEra stays up and running people who use it will get wealthier, but the banks around the world are not happy with this new platform and are trying to shut it down, that is why Musk urges everyone to use it before it is taken down. You may be surprised to learn that only two thirds of Musk's $182.9 billion fortune came from his work. WHAT EXACTLY IS BITCOINERA AND HOW DOES IT WORK? The idea behind BitcoinEra is straightforward: To allow the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency boom which is still the most lucrative investment of the 21st century, despite what most people think. Although Bitcoin price has dropped from its all time high of $20,000 per Bitcoin, traders are still making a killing. Why? Because there are thousands of other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin that being traded for huge profits on a daily basis. Some of these cryptocurrencies include Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and they are still making returns of over 10,000% and higher for ordinary people in Canada. BitcoinEra lets you profit from all of these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically handle long and short selling for you so you can make money around the clock, even while you sleep. BitcoinEra is backed by some of the smartest tech minds to ever exist. Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates just to name a few. Bill Gates and Richard Branson discuss BitcoinEra at CES 2021. Does the System Really Work Though? We figured the best way to answer that question was to put the claims made by Elon Musk to the test. We set up an account and deposited the initial sum of $400. Then all we needed to do was hit the “Start” button. Apparently, the software would do everything else for us. Before we even had a chance to respond to everyone's questions, Musk interrupted and said with a smile on his face: "I've gone up to $298.42 after just 8 minutes". If you had invested just $100 in Digital currencies back in 2010 you would now enjoy dividends of $75 Million! READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE READER RESULTS PROFIT: $5,552 "I've been using BitcoinEra for just over 2 weeks, I've taken my initial deposit from $400 to $5,952. That is far more than I make at work." Kyle McLennan Calgary, Canada PROFIT: $9,284 "I've hit over $9,200 in profit after just a month of using BitcoinEra. Because I can use it on my laptop, I've been travelling around Canada and making money the whole time!" Sean Black Toronto, Canada PROFIT: $22,219 "It's so damn easy to use, even for me! I've never traded before, but I'm making $3,000+ a week and loving life!" Lydia Bartlett Montreal, Canada PROFIT: $41,943 "I've been able to finally quit my job, thanks entirely to BitcoinEra. I've made so much, so easily!" Matthew Stephens Victoria, Canada PROFIT: $7,521 "I've only been using the BitcoinEra for 2 weeks and it has already helped me save a substantial amount for my future European holiday." Maya Ryan Hamilton, Canada PROFIT: $58,744 "I teamed up with my best friends and together we've hit the jackpot after just 3 weeks. The trading robot does all the work for you. Together we've made over $17,000 a week" Leon Gould & William Moore Windsor, Canada Follow the 3 Simple Steps To Get Started: Step 1: Sign up for your free account Step 2: Deposit the minimum of $400 Step 3: Withdraw profits to your bank! Recent # CommentsAdd a comment Tohloria Lewis I've been trading with for the last few weeks and made a small profit of $2,300. I'm loving it! Reply. 13 . Like . 12 minutes ago Tanya Porquez I saw it on the show and signed up yesterday, I'm up around $25. Reply. 6 . Like . 13 minutes ago Jennifer Jackson Mercer A friend of mine used it and recommended it, I'll look into it. Reply. 19 . Like . 25 minutes ago Michael Cash It is giving me a better return on investment than my stock portfolio! Reply. Like . 46 minutes ago David Barrott It is so easy to use, you just deposit money and the robot does all the work for you. Reply. 43 . Like . about an hour ago Amanda Gibson I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this article! Reply. 3 . Like . 1 hour ago Julie Keyse I've heard so much about bitcoin and everybody was using it, I'm going to give this a try! Reply. Like . 2 hours ago Peter Williams I've made over $1,430 after just a week, I'm so close to leaving my job and doing this full time. Reply. 12 . Like . 2 hours ago Kirsten Bauman Riley I bought my first bitcoin yesterday and I'm really excited to see what this can do for me over the coming days. Reply. 30 . Like . 2 hours ago Celia Kilgard worked for me! It worked just like I thought it would. It was easy enough and I just want others to know when something works. Reply. 53 . Like . 2 hours ago Alanna 'martin' Payne Thanks for the info, just started using the platform. Reply. 16 . Like . 2 hours ago Logan Chang Been so busy with my kids lately, but this fits in just fine. I've traded up around $190 in 4 days. It's small, but a really good start! Reply. 2 . Like . 2 hours ago Mark Fadlevich I've been so impressed by this, I've deposited over $500 into my account so far and made back more than 4 times that amount. Reply. 11 . Like . 2 hours ago Ashley O'Brien Berlin Really easy to use and really fast. I'm not really a technical person, but I got the hang of this easy. It has made me around $130 after just a day!! Reply. 33 . Like . 2 hours ago Amanda Hickam Just signed up, wish me luck people. Reply. 23 . Like . 3 hours ago Jonathan Jackson My friend just e-mailed me this, a friend at work had told her about it. i guess it works really well Reply. 6 . Like . 3 hours ago Travis Wilson Hodge Telling all my friends about this, thanx for the info Reply. 2 . Like . 3 hours ago Dean Phongsa Wasn't sure about signing up, but I am so glad I did. I've made like $89 after just 2 hours on the platform. Really easy and really fast, nothing could be simplier Reply. 17 . Like . 4 hours ago Molly Murley Davis I've gone ahead and made my initial deposit. I can't wait to get started and see what happens. Reply. 8 . Like . 6 hours ago Jenna Ponchot Bush This would have to be the easiest way to invest in bitcoin ever, even I was able to do it with virtually no previous experience in the area. Reply. 20 . Like . 8 hours ago Kyle Miranda I have tried so much of this kind of stuff, in one sense I want to try it but in the back of my mind I am thinking, yeah right!! Someone please reassure me it works. Reply. 10 . Like . 8 hours ago Tom Bergheger I tried the platform thing a while ago and it worked pretty good for me. Reply. 13 . Like . 8 hours ago Eitan Silver A few of my friends had invested in bitcoin and made an absolute killing do it, I'm going to be joining them soon. Reply. 3 . Like . 8 hours ago Gotmy Mindframe Right Had no idea you could get results like this, does anybody know if you can invest in other crypto currencies. Reply. 5 . Like . 9 hours ago # social plugin

No comments:

Post a Comment