Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

.. I swear.. I swear.. I swear.. I SWEAR.. this is not Disney.. this is not Disney.. this is the Marvel saga.. this is the Marvel saga.. this is the Marvel saga.. I swear.. the Marvel saga is Marvel Studios.. the Marvel saga is Marvel Studios.. the autobots have not lost.. once.. to the decepticons.. not once.. not even.. once.. not.. a single.. time.. their is not.. a single.. occasion.. of the autobots.. losing.. to.. the decepticons.. not.. a.. single.. occasion.. only Galvatron knows how to spin that.. Megatron has never cared about that.. all and I mean ALL of the aforementioned.. sorry.. is the Marvel Saga.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment