Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

.. Ivan Torrent - Vis Motrix.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. Marike Kukla: ..".. sob sob sob sob sob.. ahauah.. ahauhh.. ahauhh.. ahaauuhh.. sob sob sob.. boo hoo hoo hoo.. Hanno.. when I said.. '.. it's Bryce.. '.. it's Bryce..'.. '.. it's Bryce.. '.. it's Bryce.. '.. it's Bryce.. '.. '.. it's Bryce.. ' .. it's Bryce..'.. when I said that over and over and over and over again in that dead / gravestone tone timber tamber of voice... I SWEAR.. I SWEAR... ahauuhah... Hanno.. I.. SWEARRR.. I was only.. boo hoo hoo... I was only thinkin of-.. of Sidney.. and when I saw that naked Gal Godot Blueperry Pie Doll that belonged to my wonderful adult daughter Maya.. and I.. sob sob.. told her we should throw that doll away.. and that doll was naked.. she was a naked Gal Godot Blueberry Pie doll.. it's because I thought that doll.. was Sidney.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmZgMnEwTNY

No comments:

Post a Comment