Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Monica Bellucci: ..".. Harry Knowles.. I can't feel my brain.. I can't explain.. what that means.. but.. I think my synapses are fine.. it's my grey matter.. I think it's been damaged.. I know it's been damaged.. Harry Knowles.. that definitely means you are infinitely smarter than I am.. wait.. sorry.. real sorry.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

.. Brad Pitt.. recently won a best supporting actor Academy Award.. it's Oscar Isaac.. he recently won a best supporting actor Academy Award.. for a role he had in a movie about Sharon Tate.. a movie directed by Quentin Tarantino.. - what.. ?.. SORRY!!.. Tom!!.. Tom Cruise.. I don't think he's won an Academy Award yet.. in his career.. it's Thunderbird and the Kool-Aid guy.. he's Harry of Harry's Hideaway.. and Hercules of Ain't it Cool News.. he's read everything that Robert Graves ever wrote about Hercules.. multiple times.. multiple times.. all his life.. for his whole.. life.. it's his obssession.. singular.. his FASCINATION.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment