Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

.. Sci-Fi - Cyberpunk Futurism Ambiance.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. Julian Day (Alan Rickman): .."... Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... you have.. a lifelong reading impairment... you may grow to become eighty years old.. and at eighty years old.. you would still.. have this reading impairment... but I am going to cure you of your reading impairment... Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I am going to to heal your eyes.. almost like.. telekinetically.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... what I mean is.. that you will still be able to accomplish some truly excellent, magnaminious reading.. you will accomplish some truly generous reading... still having this reading impairment.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... but you will decidedly not... you will NOT.. grow to become eighty years old and still have a reading impairment at eighty years old.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I am gradually healing your eyes of this reading impairment.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I am Julian Day (Alan Rickman) and I do this.. thru some kind of telekinetic powers I have over the optics of your eyes.. the cornea.. the iris.. the pupils.. I can help cure you absolutely cure you of your reading impairment.. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. for I am Julian Day (Alan Rickman)...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKj52DiQHuk&list=RDPKj52DiQHuk&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment