Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

.. the enigma TNG - Apocalatia... is the official, quintessential, sinister-electric, archetypical music of.. of.. Natalia Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson): ..".. I am Black Widow and I am watching Loki (Tom Hiddleston).. logos.. logo.. logi.. logi.. god of fire.. logos.. god of reason.. and rationality.. and.. -.. sob sob.. of good manners.. I am seeing Loki (Tom Hiddleston) repeatedly.. time and time and time again.. suffer verbal insults.. every single one of these verbal insults I know.. intended.. against me.. against.. myself.. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson).. I feel this.. I-.. I.. FEEL this.. and.. I know.. I know I have expressed fear.. of the Hulk.. I have expressed fear.. of Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo).. maybe my fear of Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) was just very good acting on my part.. but my fear of the Hulk.. is archetypical.. and I may.. I dunno... I may have a potentially pouty expression.. I dunno.. I wonder.. about that.. I wonder about my facial expression.. what it would be like.. bearing under these verbal insults time and time again... which Loki (Tom Hiddleston).. endures.. and he is so.. his voice-.. is like a feather.. so-.. so dexterous.. in response to these verbal insults.. like-.. ping-.. ping-.. ping-... his voice.. that's what his voice.. heh.. reminds me of.. - ping - ping - ping.. and I will always remember that when he was in that transparent isolation chamber.. I went to speak to him.. as a new friend... as a-.. a comrade.. to open up to him about my past.. my-.. my sinister past.. and I know when he started.. I know his rage at me was demonic possession... I know that.. I-.. I understand that.. but Loki (Tom Hiddleston) fought beside the Hulk .. and he is stalwart life-long.. sob sob sob.. childhood friends with Thor (Chris Helmsworth).. and-.. I know that.. despite my adventurous demeanor.. that I am Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and I am very, very, very, very, very helpless.. Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) told Loki (Tom Hiddleston) that he.. that he Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) was very, very desperate.. and by the same quotient.. the same quotient.. I know how helpless I myself.. actually am... I know.. I know.. and despite that.. I must study strategy then.. I must study chess... I must study linear algebra textbooks written by Gareth Williams or written by David C. Lay.. both are writers of excellent linear algebra textbooks.. linear algebra.. the next phase... in other words... in other words.. linear algebra is the next phase of what chess actually is.. and then.. the next phase of chess is.. is organic chemistry.. is fessenden's textbook of organic chemistry... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_jd7elp00

No comments:

Post a Comment