Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

.. Robert Altman: .. ".. Hanno.. Hanno Raudsepp.. I did apologize to Sally Kellerman.. I did say that "MASH" was a misogynistic movie.. I did say that none of it was Donald Sutherland's fault.. that that was ALL the fault of.. of the editing.. I said all that.. and then I said.. '.. Hanno.. I can make.. "The Player".. I can make The Player.. ".. a remake.. a remake.. I said it so lightly with such clarity of day.. or serene night.. or-.. or serene night.. what it turns out.. what my saying that.. what-.. what-.. what-.. that meant.. it was code-form for.. ".. Hanno.. I can cancel this realm-reality we're in.. this realm-reality that we occupy for decades.. the terrible two-and-a-half-to-three years at the tail-end of the twelve years.. and beyond.. Hanno.. I can cancel all of our very own existances as selves.. as consciousnesses.. as beings... in this reality.. in this decades-long reality we presently occupy.. like this reality never even existed.. with all of us in it... in the fabric of time and space.. and then.. we can go back.. and the very first thing that happens.. on the internet.. on Harry Knowles's Ain't it Cool news Website.. in a matter of.. only days.. only days.. is that Ralph Fiennes is cast as the Marvel comics Loki in 'The Mighty Avengers', directed by Lars von Trier.. both Ralph Fiennes and Lars von Trier.. announced.. as such.. in their respective actor and director roles.. for the Mighty Avengers.. that happening.. within days.. both men.. announced.. in these career-capacities.. on Harry Knowles's Ain't it Cool News.. within days.. of us.. going back.. from a reality that has been cancelled from the fabric of time and space.. including the Ishtar-weavery of our own selves.. our own.. personhood.. in this decades-lasting reality we were in.. that's the only thing.. the only result.. of my never stopping my decades long Production.. of my filming of.. the remake of.. 'The Player', directed by Robert Altman... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..... .. and by then.. ?..-.. hopefully.. three periods.. '...' .. equals.. five periods .. '.....' ... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment