Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

.. 3-year old kate moss: .. ".. because I don't think I'm a good actress for Wanda Maximoff.. because I am going to be the enemy of Magneto (daniel day lewis).. my father.. my biological father.. at the very end of the 11-12 hour.. 'The Uncanny X-men', directed by Scorcese... and when Ben Affleck is amazing and astounding and spectacular when he gives his.. Martin Buber 'firstfruits'.. he and myself Wanda are the 'firstfruits'.. when he gives that lengthy, lengthy speech at the very end of the movie.. to Rogue Savanna Samson.. and then she asks if I am going with my older brother, Quicksilver (Ben Affleck).. and then he says in a raised, abrupt voice he says.. 'Yes she is!'.. and I say quietly, so quietly I say.. 'Yes I am'.. and instead what I say is.. 'no'.. and then daniel day lewis saves the scene when he shows up as Magneto and he says so you're staying with us, Wanda (kate moss).. and I give a look of utter-.. enigma.. puzzlement.. blankness or-.. and that is how I am going to play the Scarlet Witch... sob sob sob sob sob.....".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment