Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

.. Track 2.. of disc one.. Track 2.. of disc one.. of.. "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration... "... Track 2.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, haunting, sad-longing, archetypical music of.. of.. Lamont Cranston (Tom Hiddleston): ..".. see... I'm Lamont.. and I'm playing Loki in 'The Avengers' for Joss Whedon.. and my friend Steven Sharpe.. he's playing Tony Stark.. in the same movie.. in 'The Avengers'.. and I see this image.. this IMAGE.. on youtube.. this freeze-frame image on youtube... of me.. see.. as Loki.. I have this look of rage on my face.. and I'm... like.. I'm- mandhandling.. I'm.. seizing.. grabbing.. sorry.. I'm greviously injuring Steven Sharpe's face.. by.. putting my hand-.. like a-.. a grip.. on-.. on his face.. and he has a very handsome face.. Steven Sharpe (Robert Downey junior)... does.. and.. to even describe it-.. and.. I'm HAUNTED.. I'm traumatized by this image of my horror-violence against Steven Sharpe (Robert downey junior).. as Tony Stark.. as Tony-.. as Tony Stark.. and I keep on seeing it.. I keep on-.. seeing it.. on youtube.. on-.. on youtube.. and it's like.. this need for me.. to so falsely play Loki.. to so falsely play Loki.. to play Loki so very falsely.. to play him so very, very falsely.. as someone who CONTROLS.. as someone who.. controls.. who has this NEED to control.. physically.. control.. others.. innocent.. men.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment