Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

District Attorney Harry Sims ("Longshot"- Johnny Depp): .. ".. Ahania (Hanno Raudsepp).. the one thing I want you to know about.. is the effects.. (.. beneficial.. ?..).. of a concentrated dosage.. of clonazepam.. because I don't think this is something.. that Traing or Doctor McPherson.. honestly.. that either of them.. known anything about... at all.. despite their otherwise vast repertoire.. of knowledge.. about pills.. medications.. and I don't know how I can personally even.. do what I have to do... and I don't know how.. I can investigate.. the effects.. of a concentration of clonazepam.. taking two rather than one pills within a short space of time.. of pills of clonazepam.. and I don't know how to effect the mental.. neurochemical.. psycho-health.. effects.. of this.. and I don't even KNOW how reading the work of Douglas A. Skoog and Donald M. West on anylitical chemistry can even HOPE to give me a foothold into such an investigation.. that's like quantum-physics-scale chemistry.. I mean.. figuratively quantum-physics-scale chemistry.. in terms of how advanced their chemistry is.. how advanced the chemistry of Douglas a. Skoog and Donald M. West.. is.. so.. I have to find something.. I can read.. about neurochemistry.. and pharmocology chemistry.. pharmacology neurochemistry.. something I can READ on this subject.. a textbook.. more than one textbook on this subject.. that is maybe.. written.. differently... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment