Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

.... John Wick 1-3.... Theme Song Mix.... is the official, quintessential music of.... Hanno Raudsepp: ....".... I look at my face repeatedly.... in the mirror.... at long length.... at long length.... at long length.... during these passing days.... during the duration of these present passing days.... today.... today is the date of June the 24th in the year 2021.... and I do not UNDERSTAND my face in the mirror.... when I look at it.... I look at my face in the mirror at long length.... and I do not understand it.... and my face always it's like it looks so very different at different times when I look at my face in the same mirror.... only days apart.... I look at my face in the mirror only days apart.... in the same mirror... in the same mirror.... and days apart.... days apart.... my face looks COMPLETELY different in the same mirror.... looking at my face in the mirror.... only days apart.... only days apart.... COMPLETELY.... completely.... different.... "..... stochastic disturbance terms..... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss..... stochastic disturbance terms..... $3.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLFrrwZs8gc .. in the inwards of the above URL... jLFrrwZs.. is.. aka.. justice-League Fenrir weak-Zen State.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment