Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2021

.. the enigma TNG - Mortal Kombat Fight Theme.. is the official, quintessential music of... Nightingale Mist II: ..".. Bruce.. Bruce Wayne.. shhh... I wonder if I can say to you Bruce Wayne that you can hand me my ass if I even THINK of partaking in the bullying of young boys.. I know how much that bothers you.. Bruce.. Bruce Wayne.. but you can REALLY hand me my ass if I even THINK of being part of a bully-gang against young boys... and I really think a young boy who I bully.. sob sob sob sob sob.. that young boy could turn out to be a young boygirl named Hyacinth.. I mean that young boy that I bully could turn out to be a young girl actually not a boy at all but a young girl that young boy who I bully is actually a young girl named Hyacinth.. Hyacinth Ryder.. sob sob sob sob... and if I even THINK about partaking in the group bullying of a young boygirl a young boy who is actually a little girl named Hyacinth.. Hyacinth Ryder... if I even THINK about doing that.. Bruce Wayne.. you have my permission to hand me my ass.. now.. I am using that word 'ass'.. about myself about my own body.. because I am thinking of how I want to be your Lady Macbeth Queen when you re-inherit the Throne of apocalips Bruce Wayne... now.. I want to say that their is something going on with the division of this little young boygirl actually a young girl named Hyacinth Ryder.. a young girl who feels.. sob sob sob.. just like a boy.. just like a boy.. when a haughty older girl who looks and sound JUST LIKE HER.. just like this young little girlboy actually a little girl named Hyacinth Ryder.. when an I think she is most likely an older girl who is now.. like.. a division happens with this young girlboy actually a young girl named Hyacinth Ryder.. a girl who feels JUST LIKE a young little boy.. she actually.. you see.. I think it is an older girl who looks otherwise JUST LIKE.. her.. the little girlboy Hyacinth Ryder.. and the older girl is now Hyacinth Ryder.. and she is supposed to be the little girlboy's ONE SINGLE.. -.. defender.. her one single sole defender.. and instead.. she has a mean, haughty.. I mean the older girl who is now Hyacinth Ryder.. she has a haughty look on her face and she starts saying that she has.. an issue.. with the little boygirl who is no longer.. Hyacinth.. with the little boygirl being.. slow.. she says... she's.. the little boygirl no longer Hyacinth.. the adult Hyacinth Ryder with the mean, haughty, uppity look on her face.. she has a mean voice with which she says that the little girlboy Hyacinth no longer allowed to be Hyacinth at all.. the adult Hyacinth Ryder it's like she says that she has issues with the little girlboy being.. slow.. slow.. slow.. she calls her.. slow.. and.. and.. and... something awful and horrid happens with Silver Age Phantom Lady.. and the brutal leader of the bullies is.. surprisingly.. most surprisingly.. blindingly surprisingly.. is Leonard Snart.. he's the leader of the girlbullies.. the girlbullies including now this older adult Hyacinth Ryder with the mean, haughty, uppity look in her face.. and also another one of the girlbullies that he Leonard Snart leads is.. is.. is.. Silver Age Phantom Ladies.. the Golden Age Phantom Lady.. someone else entirely.. she.. the Golden Age Phantom Lady she screams and goes mad and insane with terror.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhoHNbYeqsI&list=RDGMEMYH9CUrFO7CfLJpaD7UR85wVMIhoHNbYeqsI&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment