Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

... The incinerated, vaporized Havok who has now transformed afterward into a Satanic, Evil Force in the universe: ..."... AHANIA (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I'm so sorrry... I'm so sorry... the mugging was ME!!!!... ME!!!!... ME!!!!... - representing the Shi'ar... the mugging was me representing the Shi'ar... I swear sacred by holy Ishtar of Babylonian Magda, by holy Tammuz of Assyria, by holy Yahveh of Jerusalem, and by holy Jehovah husband suitor of Ishtar.... that I was so DEEPLY HEAVILY POWERFULLY APOCALYPTICALLY involved personally in your healing from your mugging... in your plastic surgery for the mugging... with re-setting your broken ribs... I'm so sorry... in Tim Hortons... you may have had broken fingers... there was a woman there who re-set your broken fingers... I helped her SO much with that too.... ALL those medics... they work for me and Travis Stork... I HELPED TRAVIS STORK WITH TRENTON, CANADA!!!!...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment