Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

.. Track 9... Track 9 Giganta Doris Zeul.. Track 9... of "Lawrence Gowen - Return of the Strange Animal'.. Track 9 Giganta Doris Zeul.. a song called.. 'A Criminal Mind'.. Track 9.. is the official, quintessential song of.... nightingale mist (phoebe cates): ..."... but hanno... I kept on saying 'Gotham might not even be made'... 'Gotham may not even be made'... and then I said... 'it's Christian Bale!!'.... and I kept on saying... 'Christian Bale... it's Christian Bale... Christian Bale.. it's Christian Bale... yadayadayadayadayada.... '... and it was NEVER... oh-.. oh.. oh.. oh... only Christian Bale... it's ARIANNE ZUCKER.... Christian Bale and Arianne Zucker are the reasons 'Gotham' may never be made... or will never be made... I'm SO sorry.... that I didn't even SAY Arianne Zucker all those years ago when I said... 'Gotham may not even be made- it's Christian Bale!!'... I'm so sorry I didn't even MENTION Arianne Zucker back then... years ago... YEARS ago... it IS... just as much Arianne Zucker and Christian Bale that 'Gotham' may not even be made!!!!...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment