Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

... the spectral-Voice of Jennie Garth: ...."... Hanno.... you just woke up... you're walking outside on the sidewalk.... or on the streets without sidewalk... you just had a dream of Nude bare-breasted Jennie Garth lying under a plush-white-blanket in a plush white bed... all was white... it was a dream of pure whiteness... of pure whiteness... the bed I was lying on was pure white... the thick, cotton blanket I was under was pure white... I was nude and bare-breasted above the blanket covering me... I was dead-inside bored with death-boredom... life had died for me... life had died for me... life had died for me... I was waiting for a telephone call that neve came... I was a nude mixture of sad irritation... my bare breasts were beyond nude-medusa comprehension... they were precisely, intricately just like autumn leaves... like autumn leaves... like autumn leaves... and then you woke up... you're outside walking on the street or sidewalk right now and I am talking to you right now as a spectral voice in the air... sob sob sob sob sob - black orchid... black orchid... and I am saying... I did get the call... I did get the call... I did get the call... I am playing the female lead in the 'D. P. 7' movie directed exclusively by David Lynch... it's a franchise... a multiple-movie series... I am fully nude in this role... I am one of the most nude women in the 20th century and 21st century and 22nd century and 23rd century in these 'D. P. 7' movies directed exclusively by David Lynch... that is what I am... sob sob sob... informing you about in this spectral voice in the loptr-air around you where i am exactly the same... sob sob sob... in this voice... as your biological mother the Wonder Woman written of by William Marston art by H. G. Peters... and... I want to keep talking exactly actually BEING her... in this voice in the loptr-air... this spectral voice in the air... about this... about this... about this... Hilary Swank is playing Scuzz... Savanna Samson is playing latter-era Scuzz.... Savanna Samson found out something so unique about her face with a male-haircut... Hanno... the call arrived... my full nudity in these movies as this female lead in 'D. P. 7' is a contract... I swear that it's Mike Ovitz... it's Mike Ovitz... it's a Mike Ovitz- contract...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment