Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Ultra-nude Savanna Samson aka Fully Nude Savanna Samson: ...".... I want both costumes for my Silver Sable... I want the official Tom DeFalco-Amazing Spider-man era costume for my Silver Sable when I play her... I-.... I love that costume... I worship that costume.... WORSHIP that costume... it's just-.... I have also another costume in mind for my Silver Sable when I portray her for Sam Raimi... that costume for my Silver Sable is... that she is only dressed... in snowflakes... only.. in snowflakes... that she is dressed only-... in snowflakes.... sob sob sob sob sob sob sob... only-.... in snowflakes... that she is fully nude dressed only-.... in snowflakes... and that's her costume.... my- my costume... my wardrobe.... when I play her: Silver Sable...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment