Pages

Friday, May 27, 2022

.. Nightingale (Harry Knowles) of 'Mortal Kombat' four movies directed by Scorcese... there is a beautiful female character called 'The Edenian Mantis, Tanya by Samba- no.. oh- no.. oh no.. I forget the name of the artist and proprietor of the rights.. awful way to say it.. to the character of The Edenian Mantis, Tanya.. on Deviant Art.. a name like.. ManSamba.. sorry.. real sorry.. I don't know the name of this proprietor / artist of this beautiful female character.. but I want 'Debbie does Dallas'- Tiffany Taylor to play her for scorcese.. for mr. scorcese... and.. and.. I really wonder- is she the same beautiful female character 'Mantis' of Mortal Kombat.. because.. is she-.. The Edenian Mantis, Tanya on DeviantArt.. by artist.. ManSamba.. MansambaSam.. sorry real sorry... I don't want to play games with this name.. like playing games with my name 'hanno'.. hanno raudsepp.. would it be like my former yahoo registered name of yahoo forums.. of yahoo message boards.. shaunthepost... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment