Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

... This the sick inward terror-horror of my Hanno Raudsepp's inward soul.. and what about the victims... of the Steve Englehart Joker... when I feel.. horrid dread relief... that- no... I mean the Steve Engleheart Joker kills adult men.. in the Steve Englehart Batman Joker Bronze age story.. 'The Laughing Fish'... that I read in the comic book anthology 'The Greatest Joker Stories ever told'.. which I read at the Don Mills Library... after.. or before.. or after... maybe after I had erased the Joker from my vision of the future of any Joker in Batman movies.. was this when I could've for many, many episodes the Mark Hamill Joker of the early '90's animated Batman series... on this animated television show... the Mark Hamill Joker had a no-kill policy... it really really really seemed to be the case with this Mark Hamill Joker... except.. for one elusive episode... one terrible elusive episode from the first season... $3. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment