Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2022

... Scott Grant (49-year old Hanno Jason Leigh): ...".... My name is Scott Grant... and that name 'Scott Grant'.. makes me ill... for the name 'Scott Grant' is a sickness... it is infected with... the sickness... just like disturbed playing in germany... and.. it is Scott Grant the hatred for Scott Grant is rising feel the Iago mineral within... I swear by holy, sacred beloved Ishtar.. the name Scott Grant is a name no other than the name Adolph Hitler... the sickness and hate rises in both names equally.. the two names Scott Grant and Adolph Hitler.. by holy, sacred beloved Ishtar I swear this is true.. I am sorry.. the name 'Adolph'.. may not mean 'dolphin'... after all.. it may mean nothing meaning 'dolphin' at all.. at-.. at all... nothing to mean 'dolphin' at all... the name 'Adolph'... I am sorry that these are my very first words.. my very first words of my existance as a character... the words that the name 'Scott Grant' is a thing of hate... of pure, unbridled hate... I am very sorry those are my very first words.. about my... name..."..... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment