Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

.. 49-year old male Hanno Jason Leigh: .."... I wonder if.. the issue when for the whole issue Havok is dressed in casualware and he's walking beside his best friend, Longshot.. who is in his costume.. and they are both walking thru the city.. and all Havok does is walk for this whole issue.. dressed in casualwear... walking thru the city.. for the whole issue.. and just by doing that.. he.. Havok... just by walking thru the city and nothing else.. him doing nothing else.. but that.. alone.. but that alone.. he fights crime.. he fights crime doing nothing but casually walking thru the city dressed in casualwear beside his friend Longshot, who's in costume.. and by doing this and this alone.. inscrutably.. inexplicably.. he.. Havok.. fights crime.. for the whole issue.. doing nothing but.. walking.. walking.. walking thru the city.. in a 'The Uncanny X-men' comic book issue written by Chris Claremont... I wonder if a very powerful parallel to this.. when I play Havok.. is me.. as Havok.. slowly, haltingly.. doing nothing but drinking coffee.. and all hell might break around me.. because all I'm doing.. as Havok.. is drinking coffee.. at home while both standing and maybe also walking slightly.. definitely walking back and forth slightly.. right beside my CD player.. (.. maybe.. thru CGI.. oh wait.. that's Havok's costume... that's Havok's very first costume.. where he has a helmet or headgear.. a mask and headgear..something like.. that almost looks like.. a Cerebro-helmet.. is his headgear.. and my headphones could be CGI'-ed into that.. into the aforementioned... helmet or headgear.. of Havok.. but that would mean I was in his most famous.. prototypical costume.. (.. wait.. I'm not sure what the word 'prototypical' actually means.. I hope I'm using that word.. accurately..)... I'm wondering what an image like that would mean.. myself.. as Havok.. (standing beside a CD player in my home living room and walking back and forth slightly...)... drinking coffee slowly and haltingly... while in the full black costume of Havok.. his very first costume I believe in the history of comics.. the one all-black costume that he.. Havok.. wore as his official 'The Uncanny X-men' costume specifically, uniquely.. in the original Chris Claremont comics...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment