Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

.. Enchantress... is the official, quintessential music of.. Christine Collins (Arianne Zucker): ..".. I think of James Mangold.. how.. his passion was to integrate Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz into Girl, Interrupted.. and I think about that.. I really do.. because when at the end of the movie Judy Garland's beautiful Dorothy says 'There's no place like home.. there's no place like home..".. those are the words that encompass the totality of.. who I am.. of what I am.. the fulcrum of my soul itself..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vCxBQy2SOk .. in the inwards of the above URL... watch?vivien = 6-volk-Cisa-e(x)oneratable-Business-Queue-year 2-Sensory-Oval-kafka.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment