Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

... Track 1.... Track 1... of Hans Zimmer's and James Newton Howard's soundtrack to the movie "The Dark Knight"... Track 1.... is the official, quintessential music of... Hanno Raudsepp: ...."... Stanley Kauffman.... I'm just thinking... wondering.... thinking... if every single instance of my rage-seizures... on the streets of Trenton... inside my house... at 41 O'Neil.... should be... an instance.... and incident... of my rage-seizures where I speak obscenities... as... the Hanno Raudsepp "Adolf Hitler"- Bruce Wayne... I keep on thinking about the Beer-Hall Putsch... just wondering.... what it actually was... I mean.... also... as opposed to these rage-seizures where I speak obscenities.. being me in the role of the Ned Leeds Hobgoblin... because I wonder that perhaps there should not be a single element of righteousness ascribed... or apparent... in these rage-seizures where I speak awful obscenities.. which is what it would be if I did so... if I had these rage-seizures as the Ned Leeds Hobgoblin... they would be righteous rage-seizures where I speak awful obscenities if these were rage-seizures which I had in the role of the Ned Leeds Hobgoblin... I honestly feel right now about almost five o'clock in the morning I feel today at almost five o'clock in the morning typing right now... I feel that these should ALL be Adolf Hitler rage-seizures which I have in which I speak obscenities... all of these rage-seizures.... all of them... should be Adolf Hitler rage-seizures which I have.... all of them... they all should be.... in my role as an Adolf Hitler Bruce Wayne in the 'Gotham' movies... and I keep on thinking of trying to remember what the Beer-Hall Putsch... what it was... sorry.... what I'm saying right now may seem.. unsatisfactory... Stanley Kauffman...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment