Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. I eat an awful lot of that unheated pizza mixture on flax bread.. it must be flax.. it must be flax.. it-.. it must be.. where it's not a real pizza.. it's like pizza cheese and some sauce like it's cold or room temperature and its on flax bread.. it's hard to describe this particular.. food item.. but it's a very special bread-flax (?) product-food-item.. and I'm thinking of.. sorry.. I honestly don't know who the famous author-shakespeare-critic is who described it as prince Hamlet's savage refusal to kill the King.. King Claudius.. the savagery being that he wanted an ignoble death for King Claudius so that this ignoble death would translate into an ignoble passage into an ignoble real, honest Hell... that was the savagery of this refusal.. I can't remember the name of the author shakespeare-critic who described it as Hamlet's savage refusal.. it's that prince Hamlet says that when King Claudius killed prince Hamlet's father King Hamlet.. '.. he took my father grossly, full of bread..'.. that his father had eaten himself.. full.. sorry.. real sorry.. before he was killed by King Claudius.. and I'm thinking of poor King Hamlet.. taken grossly.. when he was.. 'full of bread'.. and how what this means to me myself playing prince Hamlet and eating myself personally so full of.. of bread-products..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment