Pages

Friday, August 19, 2022

.. The White Queen (Winona Ryder): .."War. My answer to Anna Marie (Savvannah Samson).. is War." ....... Alex Summers (Hanno Raudsepp): ..".. myself.. I wish I even personally had any clue at all what War even.. is.. because I was reading Henry Kissingers's memoirs, 'White House Year's, and the greatest part of that book is about an excruciatingly strategic and slow, protracted retreat from Vietnam.. but I don't even know.. I'm not sure if that is a definition of War.. that that is what War is.. a slow, agonizing, strategic retreat from Vietnam.. which is the entirety of what Henry Kissinger writes about Vietnam in his memoirs, 'White House Years'... and I don't even know if this slow, strategic retreat from Vietnam.. is what War is.. and the other leviathan part of his book is about American diplomacy with China under Nixon.. the one part of the book that is definitely about war is the War between Pakistan and India.. during Nixon's tenure as President.. but that may be the one of the only text I've ever read about war.. so I know very little about war.. so my answer to Anna Marie (Savvannah Samson).. in my case.. can't be the answer 'War'.. unlike you.. Emma Frost (Winona Ryder)..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder 'madeleine herzog'- winona ryder 'house of spirits'- winona ryder 'John Toland's adolf hitler'- winona ryder 'cameron hodge'- winona ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment