Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

... track 2... of disc two... track 2... of disc two... of "Batmania".. performed by the Global Stage Orchestra... track 2... of disc two... is the official, quintessential music of... Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale): ...".... I fight-... crime- ?.... isn't that a bit like being the schoolyard bully.. or a lot like it... I mean isn't it sort of.. unglamorous.. that your-.. that what you do.. is fight crime.. I mean I saw 'The Empire strikes back' recently... and I can't believe how heroic the rebels are.. fighting the EMPIRE... and I'm just think... the Bill Finger Bob Kane Batman fought men in suits... in suits.. men in - business suits..?... men in suits.. wait.. wait.. wait.. I remember how noble and honorable the Imperials were in 'The Empire Strikes Back'... and their wardrobe was so impeccable... and.. I'm just thinking-..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder... worshippers deep deep deep worshippers of Hans Gruber.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

... kate moss / megan d. iseult: ..".. and I don't want Psylocke to ever be a villain.. ever.. ever.. ever.. ever.. ever.. or elektra..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment