Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2022

... Lauri Raudsepp: ..."... ohhh... I had an orange beard... I'm not Lauri.... Lauri has a brown beard... I'm not Lauri... at all.. not even slightly... not even a little bit... I have an orange beard... that's because I have an excruciating resemblance to everything that is the media-personality of Harry Knowles... in my earth-personality... I'm almost wondering... maybe I never was from planet earth... maybe I went back to join the angels where I belong... hanno... ohh.... I get it now... I get it now... I was literally, historically... a wicked angel from heaven who God in his panic and desperation sent to earth to perform a brutal, a physically, verbally brutal exorcism with you... hanno... it's almost impossible to explain how a wicked, orange-bearded angel like me... Lauri Raudsepp... could have temporarily replaced your gentle, beautifully mild-mannered, very Clark Kent- like brother Lauri... so... where did he go in the meantime... I know... hanno... I know...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment