Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

.. track 2.. of disc one.. track 2.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration..".. track 2.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential music of.. actor Robert deNiro: ..".. now.. I have no verifiable proof.. but I really, really personally believe this.. that it's super-super-super-super-super hard to get killed in a war.. just try stabbing yourself in the chest with a huge kitchen knife and you'll find.. it's just beyond impossible.. the bone of your chest is.. inpenetrable.. absolutely.. inpenetrable.. I swear.. you won't even hurt yourself.. it won't even hurt to try to repeatedly with great fury and energy and ferocity to try to stab yourself in the chest with a huge kitchen knife.. it won't even.. hurt.. to do that.. trying to puncture your chest with that knife over and over and over and over and over again.. you won't even make a dent or.. how do I put it.. it's like you won't even feel like the knife has punctured the skin.. I mean.. I seriously am thinking that even machine-gun fire won't kill people in a war.. I seriously.. am thinking that..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jollie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment