Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

.. actress Victoria Hill: .."... it's.. when.. or.. heh.. if.. I am finally cast as Lois Lane.. when they remember that I may have honestly auditioned to play Wonder Woman for George Miller.. and the Victoria Hill original George Miller- Justice League Renaissance happens on the internet... and I really am cast.. as... - what about Lois Lane-.. : a fan..?... and I finally.. heh.. sorry.. am cast as Lois Lane.. and a Richard Donner renaissance happens.. and the fans say... Steven Spielberg's history with Superman is really ancient.. going all the way back to that old Superman musical- wait.. ahh.. I remember the name of that old Superman musical.. wait.. ahh.. and.. it's that.. and my most famous role is once more that I played Lady Macbeth in the official modern-day update of Shakespeare's 'Macbeth'.. and.. it's that.. it's Lois and Lex... also... Lois has always been concerned about Lex in the comics.. for a while now.. she wants Superman to help him.. that's natural.. to her.. that Superman would help Lex Luthor.. that's natural.. to the recent Lois Lane of the comics.. it's Lois and Lex.. for the actress who's most famous role is playing Lady Macbeth... I think the Lois and Lex thing is a perfect fit-.. but-.. but-.. Clark..?.. what if.. ahuah.. ahuah.. ahauh.. what if I'm-.. mean.. to Clark.. when I finally am filming my scenes as Lois Lane.. and... ahuah.. ahhauh.. and I see pre-production footage.. and I'm just dastard awful to Clark.. - what..?-.. ahauh... ahauuh...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment