Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2022

.. Andres Raudsepp: - driving in the car with his son, Hanno Raudsepp -..".. oh.. you're too young to understand this.. all you see is Mamma yelling at me.. and then.. all I say is that I'm not so great toward her.. that I have this way-.. oh.. of getting her goat.. oh that's not what it is.. it's worse.. a lot worse.. it's like.. aw, hell.. sorry.. hanno.. it's.. can I say that it's like I treat you.. hanno.. as an adult.. and that's the department where I'm not so great.. where I'm damn horrible.. with Mamma.. and you're too young to apprehend.. perceive this.. hanno.. you're young.. and I treat you like an adult.. and.. with your mother.. it's just like I'm an emotional terrorist.. like I'm this insidious passive-aggressive toward your mother.. worse than that..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley fetus-baby kate moss in the poison ivy womb-of-reality 2-year old kate moss 3-year old kate moss 14-year old susan-atkins-esque kate moss 48-year old kate moss 47-year old kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment