Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. Holly Madison.. there was a mouse.. who I failed.. who I didn't act to.. rescue.. from a cat.. and.. I'm still not sure that cats actually hurt or harm mice.. I mean.. I still somewhere in myself believe there is a mystical estate between cats and mice.. where.. where the mice just-.. disappear.. maybe-.. almost.. evaporate.. into.. a different dimension.. I mean.. okay-.. it's like.. the mouse was adorably hopping-hop-hop trying to hop on to the next carpeted step on the carpeted staircase which leads.. downstairs.. the carpeted staircase which leads downstairs into the staircase.. I had too much fear in myself to try to rescue that mouse from that cat.. so I walked away.. just like.. a person who walks away.. in the parable of The Good Samaratin in The New Testament.. it was too frightening to imagine my hands trying to cup themselves together that instant to carry that mouse away from the cat.. just.. to be any more seconds or instants involved with.. the.. sorry.. the interaction between that mouse and that cat.. in my house.. it's always like.. the mice just-.. disappear.. like Doctor Strange.. like the mice have literally teleported into another mystical realm.. sorry.. those are Lauri's cats.. he is unbelievably sensitive to the rights and welfare of mice.. he is deeply concerned about the lives and sentience of mice.. holly madison.. for Sorcese's- Uncanny.. I think the author of this story of this work of fiction is Jonathon Fowles.. I think that's his name.. and that he wrote 'The Ebony Tower'.. I don't think it was 'The Ivory Tower'.. The Ivory Tower is Henry James.. and.. I'm pretty sure this work of fiction by Jonathon Fowles is called 'The Ebony Tower'.. holly madison.. oh no.. oh no.. oh no.. oh no.. oh no.. it's the word they use about mice in endocrinology textbooks.. the ones I've read.. and.. it's Holly Madison as Raven Darkholme.. or perhaps as a Mystique who's real name in this x-men universe scorcese-continuity.. where in this scorcese-film-x-men-universe Mystiques real name IS Holly Madison instead of being Raven Darkholme.. and.. where the holly madison Mystique is 'The Mouse' from Jonathon Fowles's work of fiction which I think is called 'The Ebony Tower'.. where from that Jonathon Fowles work of fiction Holly Madison is 'The Mouse'.. AS.. that hop-hop-hop hopping mouse adorably hopping trying to escape that cat.. sorry.. I'm just.. I just realized something.. it's who Alex Summers seems to fail to rescue.. I'm thinking specifically of the comic book issue where Lorna Dane is asking please can she come with him Alex Summers travel with him to the Xavier Mansion.. and Alex Summers refuses.. to let her come with him.. leaving her behind at their home where.. it's like their home is in a desert-area.. and as she's in that desert area.. because he refused to let her come with him.. she is attacked by a terrifying Sabretooth and a gang of I think it's a gang of.. - Marauders?.. it terms out she's able to aquit herself well defending herself against these attackers.. but ever since I read that issue I've thought about how Alex Summers fails to be there to help or rescue the women he loves.. and universal and common a theme that now feels as a sensation perhaps to myself.. that theme feels to me to be a central Havok Alex Summers theme.. with the women he loves.. and fails to help or rescue.. and.. so I'm thinking of how I failed to rescue that mouse.. out of my fear of getting physically involved with mice and cats .. and Holly Madison Mystique for Scorcese's- Uncanny her holly madison Mystique BEING that mouse as 'The Mouse' in that work of fiction written by Jonathon Fowles that I think is called 'The Ebony Tower'.. with grave misgivings to the mouse in question because of the connection of all this to mice in endocrinology textbooks.. those I've read..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment