Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

.. track 3 issue #823.. of disc one.. track 3 issue #823... of disc one.. of "Batmania".. track 3 issue #823.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential music of.. issue #294 Scott Lobdell Warren Worthington the third: ..".. it's time tovaritch time.. it is so the ultimate-beyond version of time tovaritch time.. you see.. to understand me.. to understand me.. what I felt.. what I felt.. I'll begin-.. ahhh.. I'll begin.. by explaining.. there's something about the compassion of the Scott Snyder Joker.. of the early Scott Snyder Joker and.. that Joker's.. gums.. the gums of his teeth.. and.. awww.. ahh.. awww.. and Poison ivy.. what was.. the torture inflicted upon her mouth.. her gums.. sorry.. her adorable mouth.. Poison ivy's adorable mouth.. you see.. in issue #294.. in Scott Lobdell's issue #294.. I kissed a woman unwillingly.. I mean.. the woman was unwilling.. when I kissed her.. she was.. surprised.. when I kissed her.. and see.. I think of a woman's mouth.. I think of when I kissed an unwilling, surprised woman.. I think of a woman's mouth.. I think of Poison ivy having one of the most adorable mouths in comic book history.. I think of her.. paul dini joe benitez.. and.. I can't remember the name of the colorist of issue #823.. but this Poison ivy was so ultra-adorable.. she was such a holy spirit.. and.. - sob.. when she.. the police officers.. she's asking the police-.. sob.. to rescue her from something.. from.. horrors.. horrors.. unspeakable.. oh it was a doctored computer disc.. the graphic visuals of the computer disc were entirely doctored... make no mistake.. make no mistake.. but.. I might almost regret.. because.. this defacto-torturing poison ivy was SO adorably-COOL.. and.. sorry..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley fetus-baby kate moss 2-year old kate moss 3-year old kate moss 48-year old kate moss 14-year old susan-atkins-esque poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment