Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. When my biological grandfather Julius Ridal lived in Montreal at the address of 5198 Ponsard.. then his home.. the kitchen of his home.. had a window that had perpendicular criss-crossed steel bars behind it.. and.. I'm trying to-.. to remember.. because I think he told me that those steel bars made him feel.. secure.. in his home.. his kitchen.. and I wonder if.. that relates fundamentally.. profoundly.. to Jesse eisenberg Lex 'Alexander' Luthor in prison and the line 'these steel bars secure me'.. i'm pretty sure that's the accurate line.. in the song 'Criminal Mind', sung by Lawrence Gowan..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment