Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2023

.. Daniella Amavia: ..".. I am Daniella Amavia and I plan on being immortally young and beautiful forever.. and.. I will play Wonder Woman.. finally.. when the horror-charcoal-pitch-stormcloud-horror of satanic proportions.. is over.. is-.. is finished.. the horror I mean is what happened with Maxwell Lord in the comics.. when Wonder Woman.. killed him.. and.. the horror of all repercussions from that.. atrocity.. all those repercussions being over and finished.. forever.. and then.. after all.. after all that.. I'll finally play Wonder Woman.. for the very first time.. be an official, central movie- Wonder Woman..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie 'hyacinth' ryder madeleine 'hyacinth' ryder daniella amavia.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment