Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2023

.. track one.. of disc one.. track one.. of disc one.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie "Batman versus Superman; dawn of Justice".. track one.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, haunting, Ravel-like music of.. actress Scarlett Johansson: ..".. it's.. that.. I.. me.. Scarlett Johansson.. did a nude scene in a movie where I'm looking at myself in the mirror.. and it could mean the female gaze.. the gaze.. Scarlett Johansson looking at herself nude in the mirror.. in a movie about the female gaze.. and.. the female gaze may still mean the Medusa of greek mythology who in Ovid's beautiful poetry epic 'Metamorphisis'.. in which Ovid describes Medusa beginning her life as a beautiful fairy tale princess.. before.. the latin word 'Vitiesse'.. I think 'Vitiesse' may be latin for 'corrupt'.. one may wonder if the original meaning is corrupting Athena's temple.. if 'vitiesse' does mean 'corrupt' in Latin.. and.. and there is something going on with Alison Blaire aka Dazzler being nude and looking at herself in the mirror.. in the old, old Marvel graphic novel 'Dazzler- the movie', written by Jim Shooter.. art I think by Frank Springer.. and.. that's also Nicole Kidman in 'Billy Bathgate' and also in 'Eyes Wide Shut'.. and.. I look really really beautiful like a really beautiful nude in this scene where I'm looking at myself in the mirror.. like in what.. like a film noir art-house movie.. and in Marvel Norse mythology there is the mirror of Conchis.. I think Amora the Enchantress wanted the mirror of Conchis..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie 'hyacinth' ryder madeleine 'hyacinth' ryder aka 'madelaine herzog'- winona ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment