Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. Stanley Kauffman.. I'm thinking something.. after Spider-man said the words "Ned Leeds was the Hobgoblin".. then Spider-man got so angry at the two men responsible for his murder.. for the murder of Ned Leeds.. those two men being Jason Macendale and the Foreigner.. and.. all that Spider-man could think about was how ANGRY he was that his old foe Ned Leeds the Hobgoblin.. had been murdered.. what I mean is.. it's like.. there is something so peaceful in the relationship between Peter Parker aka Spider-man and Ned Leeds aka the Hobgoblin.. what I mean is.. I'm not sure that rage-seizures of Ned Leeds the Hobgoblin has a place.. sorry.. a-.. a place in this reality.. it's hard to verbalize what I feel and think about this.. it's like.. Spider-man's reconciliation and peaceful attitude toward Ned Leeds as the Hobgoblin.. is the same entity as Ned Leeds being.. having peacefulness in his soul.. I want to be able to further verbalize what I mean by this.. I don't know whether I'm wrong or right about feeling that the Ned Leeds Hobgoblin does not have rage-seizures..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss 3-year old kate moss 1-year old kate moss 48-year old kate moss megan d. iseult angelica jones 9- 10 year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment