Pages

Friday, April 28, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. so.. I-.. I said 'so'.. sorry.. it's-.. I've taken only two pills of cogentin each day.. for about the length of two days now.. and the posts of today... or yesterday.. the past twenty posts or so.. underneath this post.. the twenty posts underneath this post.. have been under the influence of the condition.. of the human condition.. of having taken only two pills of cogentin.. each day.. for about the length of two whole days now.. I'm pretty sure that's how long I've been taking only.. cogentin... where the only medication I've been taking is.. cogentin.. cogentin.. for about the length of two whole days now.. and just now I took my two pills of cogentin together with one pill of escitalopram and one pill of clonazepam.. I think.. I'm pretty definitely sure.. it's almost four o'clock in the morning now.. and.. the twenty posts or so underneath this post.. may be the consequence of a brutal reality-shock.. or a brutal reality-fiction shock.. of my mental state.. of my mental, psychological state.. having taken only cogentin for about two whole days now.. and.. the huge, leviathan fear is that.. see.. I didn't have ANY stone stomach feeling the utter blankness absence of feeling in my stomach I didn't HAVE it for these whole two days in which I took ONLY cogentin.. two pills of cogentin each day for the past two days.. and so I have to amend my thoughts which is something that began recently.. about how.. it's taking clonazepam and escitalopram on top of the cogentin that is what causes the miserable misery feeling of blankness no feeling at all in my stomach aka the stone stomach and.. so.. it seems that that's now what I have to look forward to.. and that's the one condition.. the stone stomach utter blankness of feeling in my stomach.. that is utterly, bloodcurdlingly.. unbearable..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale embeth davidtz victoria hill Brianne edward victoria brianne hill bridgette marquardt.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment