Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

.. the enigma TNG - Linkin Park - the fatal star - is going down.. is the official, quintessential music of.. 'Cloud (Savanna Samson)' versus The Defenders.. the Defenders roster is.. leader: Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch); the Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen); The Hulk (James Callis); Reed Richards (.. sorry.. real sorry.. I really like the actor who played Reed Richards in 'Doctor Strange 2- the Multiverse of Madness'.. I-.. I don't know his name..), Blackbolt .. (.. I liked him too.. in "Doctor Strange 2- the Multiverse of Madness'.. sorry.. real sorry.. I don't know the name of this actor.. either.. sorry..); the Beast (.. I think he-.. he was also in 'Doctor Strange 2 and the Multiverse of Madness'.. unless I'm thinking of the Beast in 'X-men; Apocalypse' and 'X-men; Dark Phoenix'.. he's a mystery..); Iceman (Shawn Ashmore).. I think that's the roster-lineup of 'The Defenders'.. I'm not sure how close that is to the roster line-up of 'The Defenders' in issue #123 of 'The Defenders'.. which was the very first appearance.. the debut.. of 'Cloud'.. in the Marvel Universe.. comicvine. gamespot says that Cloud fought the Scarlet Witch when she first arrived on earth.. so.. Cloud (Savanna Samson) aka Carol Faber (?) (Savanna Samson) versus 'The Defenders' in the 9-hour 'Spider man 4', directed by Sam Raimi and Sophia Coppola.. the scene of this apocalyptic battle happens during the music of.. the enigma TNG - Linkin Park - the fatal star - is going down.. hopefully.. if copyright legislation.. allows.. I know.. ALL of the aforementioned is one of my delusions.. I'm Hanno Raudsepp and I have schizophrenia.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie 'hyacinth' ryder madeleine 'hyacinth' ryder aka 'madelaine herzog'- Winona Ryder monica bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lre90zBiX8g&list=RDlre90zBiX8g&start_radio=1 .. watch?vivien = luther-return energize-90 (Jamie Foxx's Electro?) zatanna-Business-illuminati e(X)onerate-8-guesses.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment