Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

... Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I'm so sorry.. I'm so very sorry.. my hygiene is not actually all that great.. I'm the filthy person.. I'm a physically filthy person.. I also.. it takes me seven months or much more to read just one chapter of a David Kynaston book... I'm a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, filthy person.. I haven't taken down that post about Russian-brides yet.. where I say something.. after disgracefully, horrifically insulting little girls.. little girls who may want to be Russian-brides someday.. if it's okay to use the vocabulary.. 'Russian-brides'.. I posted that post in the May of the year 2019.. a year when my psychosis was truly.. at its apex.. although that apex psychosis returned in the year 2020.. and.. still returned.. still.. still returned.. I think what MUST have happened is I was having visual memories of the torture and crucifixion of Willem Defoe in the role of Jesus Christ.. there was also another scene that haunted me.. the scene where Harvey Keitel's Judas attempts to slit the throat of the Willem Defoe Jesus Christ.. sorry.. Willem.. sorry.. Harvey Keitel.. Harvey.. sorry.. Harvey.. sorry.. Willem Defoe.. I'm not sure-.. at all.. what it meant for me to be so.. the image of Jesus Christ, played by Willem Defoe.. being tortured and crucified.. I actually believe that Megan Gale really contracted herself to be just like Willem Defoe as the tortured and crucified Christ.. Megan Gale contracted herself to be just like him.. just like him.. in 'Mad Max: Fury Road', directed by George Miller.. and.. and.. I want Megan Gale to someday play the William Marston Wonder Woman who befriends young boys.. to play Wonder Woman as a female Christ.. Megan Gale's poor brother Jason.. poor Jason.. poor Jason.. Megan Gale's poor brother Jason.. poor Megan Gale.. poor Megan Gale.. I don't.. I still don't know what I was thinking of about that I would say such disgraceful, horrifically insulting things about little girls and relate that to Russian-brides.. because of being.. I believe it must have been.. I was so haunted by horror-images of the torture and crucifixion of Willem Defoe's Jesus Christ.. and I don't know why I then chose to disgracefully insult little girls in connection with.. with that.. it's me.. more than Harvey Keitel's Judas.. far more.. far, far more.. it's me.. myself.. me.. who profaned the Magdalene..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment