Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. Could there really be such things.. such phenomena.. as clonazepam rages.. or escitalopram rages.. because I know a long time ago.. and I've felt so much regret about this.. I wrote dialogue for the Emmanuelle Beart Lara that she says.. '.. oh cogentin rages.. oh fear them.. oh fear them..'.. and I really, really have felt like I was dangerously misinforming people about cogentin.. when I wrote that.. it was something happening in my mind.. I believe.. a motiveless malignancy of amorphous raging in my mind.. just a random mental raging only in my mind.. that I felt.. nothing like the terror, bloodcurdling vocal rage seizures which I had for a whole year.. the whole year of 2019.. when I was taking no pills at all.. whatsoever.. the year of 2019 when I was vocally raging on the streets of Trenton and this was before I finally.. asked for pills.. not actually for my vocal raging.. but because of the horrific terror-phenomena happening in my mind.. not raging in my mind.. something else.. Voices.. terror-Voices in my mind.. and.. the thing is.. for this whole year of 2019.. when I had my vocal raging.. my vocal rage-seizures.. on the streets of Trenton.. I saw a powerful, stalwart schizophrenic hallucination of a truly noble, honorable, esteemable Richard Burton.. and he was saying that what he heard.. what he saw and heard from me.. when I was vocally raging on the streets of Trenton.. what he saw and heard from me.. was not rage.. he said.. he said what he heard.. saw.. from me.. was not rage.. but rather.. Justice.. and.. now.. now that I've been taking clonazepam.. and escitalopram.. I mean.. ever since did.. did I start taking escitalopram first in the autumn of the year 2020..?-.. was that the very first time I started taking escitalopram.. and then.. maybe around the end of the year of 2020 or the beginning of the year 2021.. I was given clonazepam to take with my escitalopram... and.. now.. I can't even tell how long I've now been taking cogentin together with the escitalopram and clonazepam.. now that it is the beginning of April, 2023.. or maybe well into April, 2023.. but it FEELS like I've been taking cogentin now as well.. together with the escitalopram and clonazepam... it FEELS like I've been taking cogentin now for a whole year.. but that may not be the case.. maybe not for a whole year.. but it's.. now today.. today.. today.. today.. I feel like I'm having silent rages that.. aren't Justice.. aren't what Richard Burton described as not being rage.. but rather.. Justice.. right now at night walking home I felt something that seemed like silent RAGE.. and I really think or wonder whether Richard Burton was RIGHT.. that before I was taking ANY pills.. all those rage-seizures I had on the streets of Trenton in the year 2019 were not rage at all.. maybe they WERE what he said it was.. Justice.. Justice.. and.. now that I've been taking pills I think ever since the-.. autumn?-... of the year 2020... I feel like I'm silently having something NOW.. in April of the year 2023.. something that is not Justice.. but is rather a silent RAGE.. as I was walking home at night.. rage about thoughts I was having.. rage about thoughts I was having... and.. now.. IS it the pills that may be causing me something that is rage and NOT.. Justice.. but.. despite what I wrote for the Emmanuelle Beart Lara.. this silent rage of tonight that I had.. it's NOT the cogentin.. it may be the pills of clonazepam or escitalopram causing it.. NOT the cogentin.. NOT the cogentin.. despite my writing for the Emmanuelle Beart Lara .. ' .. oh cogentin rages.. oh fear them.. oh fear them.. '.. it's that.. I'm certain that that the spirit who is Zisa, the Goddes Tammuz.. she loves Doctor McPherson.. and I'm certain that she told me.. that Doctor McPherson is NOT giving me real cogentin.. that those pills are DESIGNATED cogentin.. but that they are not cogentin at all.. that there MAY be something to be feared of real cogentin.. and she Zisa, the goddes tammuz is telling me that Doctor McPherson is determined to give me pills that will HELP me under the guise of these pills being cogentin.. but that finally he'll succeed in giving me pills that will HELP me that are designated cogentin on the plastic package of pills.. but pills that aren't cogentin at all.. pills that Zisa, the goddess tammuz is saying Doctor McPherson has chosen for me to be given finally to me regularly under the guise of being pills of cogentin.. that these pills are NOT cogentin.." .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. embeth davidtz: ..".. sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob.. is that him.. is Doctor McPherson the man upon whom the Local Hero of David Michilinie's early issue of 'Web of Spider Man'.. is he Doctor McPherson the man upon whom that Local Hero was based on.. sob sob.. and he commits suicide at the conclusion of this two-issue Web of Spider man storyline written by David Michilinie.. this wonderful comic book character he commits suicide.. sob sob sob.. because of his emotionally painful sensations and feelings and emotions.. of personal responsibility.. of his personal responsibility to only.. help people..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder 'sonia kovitsky'- embeth davidtz 'doctor nancy sheppard'- embeth davidtz 'stage-actress'- embeth davidtz bridgette marquardt adorable mosquito 'bad girl'- holly madison adorable mosquito 'good girl'- holly madison 'mattie franklin'- holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.... .. ..

Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I thought it was the beginnig of April.. today is Saturday, April the twenty-ninth.. I also remember that back then I think in the year 2019 I was so upset with Richard Burton for insisting that these weren't rages I was having.. that he was insisting that what he heard was not rage.. but Justice.. I was so upset with him for repeatedly saying that.. that I posted on this website at that time.. I posted on this website that he would never be a psychiatrist.. He was truly ahead of his time.. and my feelings back then.. my emotions back then I think in the year 2019.. that these WERE rages I was having.. I finally at some point arrived at designating them to be.. seizures.. rage-seizures.. I feel so.. I feel something an emotion this very instant that I think is an emotion of deep regret that I said this about Richard Burton.. that I posted that.. on my website.. that he would never be a psychiatrist because he wasn't acknowledging these.. episodes I was having.. as rages.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult embeth davidtz bridgette marquardt holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment