Pages

Monday, April 17, 2023

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. how does aspartame.. affect teenagers.. children.. people in their twenties.. because if there IS an aspartame conspiracy.. where all the sodas now have aspartame.. all?-.. all?-.. I'm still thinking of what a wonderful, spiritual character the character of Cassandra Cage, Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade's beloved daughter.. Cassandra Cage.. always drinking her soda.. -.. her fountain soda?.. the teenage Cassandra Cage.. I'm thinking of advertising.. (.. Illuminati-advertising..?..).. I am still in my very beginnings of my chemistry studies.. and.. is there an issue with the elderly and aspartame.. a serious issue?-.. I'm just wondering these things in an uninformed way.. all of these ideas about aspartame which I'm just wondering.. in an uninformed way.. in an uninformed way..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment